Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Measuring Range:||100um( Up To 400um)||Average Service Life:||1000hours(100W) 500hours(150W)|
|Resolution:||0.1nm||Power:||AC 100-240V 50/60HZ|
|Scan Speed:||The Fastest 12um/s||Brand Name:||Rational|
optical surface profiler,
vertical scanning interferometry
Scanning White Light Interferometry / Optical Interferometry User - Friendly
Combined with microscope and interferometer, the White Light Interferometer, with 3D measurement of vertical scanning height of 400um, is suitable for outline and profile measurement of various materials and micro components. This instrument doesn’t need program amended by complex light. It’s widely used in glass lens, surface of coating film, wafer, disk, MEMS(micro electro mechanical system), plane LCD, high density PCB, IC packaging, material analysis, micro surface research, etc.
1. 3D measurement for nanoscale object.
2. High speed and non-contact.
3. Analysis of surface, profile and roughness.
4. Transparent or non-transparent materials available.
5. Non-electron beam and non-laser security measurement.
6. Low-cost maintenance.
Professional 3D graphic processing and analyzing software (Post Topo):
1. user-friendly human-computer interface.
2. Self-calibration for advanced standard film.
3. Linear analysis or regional analysis is available when analyzing depth and height.
4. Linear analysis is available in roughness or waviness defined by ISO.
5. 17 measuring specifications and 4 additional measuring data available.
6. Regional analysis is available in graphic analysis or statistic analysis.
7. 2D Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) processing feature like smoothing, sharpening, and digital filtration wave.
8. Analysis result output into multiple graphic files like BMP, or into Excel format by interferometer analyzing software, ImgScan.
High speed and high precision Interference Analysis Software (ImgScan):
1. The system’s hardware is configured with ImgScan pre-processing software to automatically analyze white-light fringe.
2. Vertical height is up to 0.1nm.
3. High speed computing and analyzing software.
4. The setup of vertical scanning range is easy and simple.
5. Lens is available in 10X, 20X or 50X.
6. Numerical display of X, Y and Z axis, which makes measured object faster and more convenient to detect.
7. Manual/ automatic brightness is available to acquire the best comparison of white-light fringe.
8. Available in high precision PVSI scanning measurement mode or high speed VSI scanning measurement mode.
9. Patented analyzing software is suitable for measuring 3D profile of semi-transparent object.
10. Auto-repair point.
11. Scanning direction can be set by user.
|Moving Table (mm)||Size: 100*100, travel: 13*13|
|Observing /Measuring Range (mm)||0.43*0.32||0.21*0.16||0.088*0.066|
|Sensor’s resolution||pixel: 640*480|
|Weight/ Load (kg)||20kg/ Less than 1kg|
|Z-axis travel||45mm (manually fine tuning)|
|Z-axis digital display||Resolution: 1μm|
|Inclined adjusting platform||Biax/ Manual adjustment|
|Measuring range||100(μm)(400μm. Optional configuration)|
|Repeated accuracy||≤ 0.1％ (Measuring height>10μm)|
|≤10nm(Measuring height1μm 10μm)|
|≤ 5nm(Measuring height <1μm )|
|Measuring control system||Automatic|
|Scanning speed (μm/s)||12 (the fastest)|
|Average lifespan||1000h 100W 500h(150W)|
|Brightness||Automatically / Manually adjust|
|Data processing and computer|
|Central processing and computing display||Dual core+ CUP|
|Video and data processing display||17 " LCD screen|
|Power supply and environmental requirements||AC100 --240 V 50-60Hz|
|Environmental vibration||VVC-C plus level|
|Measuring and analyzing softwares|
|Measuring software ImgScan||Measuring software ImgScan: available in VSI/PVSI/PSI measuring mode (PSI measuring mode must be configured with PSI module)|
|Analyzing software PosTopo||ISO roughness / height analysis, multiple 2D and 3D fast fourier transforms.
Observe viewing graph like outline; outline, area, and volume analysis; graph zooming; video file format conversion.
Report output; program teach-in measurement.
Contact Person: Sunny