Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Series:||Onboard Lens 4 With Rotary Table||Power:||Electronic|
|Optional Lens:||10X,20X,50X ,100X||Resolution:||0.5μm|
|Warranty:||1 Year||CCertification:||CE Complied|
multifunctional digital microscope,
high resolution digital microscope
Metallurgical Microscope Rational Metallurgical Machine ,The resolution is 0.5μm
Rational Metallurgical Microscope Ergonomic Design Convenient Operation
Metalloscope is a high precision and high efficiency measuring instrument that takes image and eyepiece into consideration, and integrates optics, machinery, electronics, computing and video. This instrument has two sighting systems: television image and visual optics. It is widely used in manufacturing sectors, such as electronic components, precise mold, precise tool, plastic, PCB,etc. It is mainly used in the field of machinery, electronics, instrument, meter, watch, light industry, plastics as well as measuring chambers, laboratories of institutes and universities, research institutes, metrological verification departments and workshops, etc.
1. Ergonomic design contributes to convenient operation.
2. One-button working table - Easy to operate.
3. Z axis’s auto-focusing available.
4. Polarized light measurement or DIC measurement available.
5. Adopts passive vibration isolation apparatus, which improves an instrument's stability in the aspect of precision.
6. Self-developed measuring software QMS3D-M, and imported HD 1/2" color camera.
7. Detects the measured workpiece’s specific location by laser indicator, which is quick to position, and convenient to operate.
8. Height aided measurement available.
9. Z-axis linear scale resolution: 0.1μm.
10. Coaxial light / bottom light measurement.
11. Can be matched with white light nanometer measuring module to measure object whose thickness is in nanoscale.
|Working table||Metal table size (mm)||786 x 636|
|Glass table size (mm)||570 x 470|
|X, Y-axis travel (mm)||500 x 400|
|Z-axis travel (mm)||200|
|Dimension (mm)||1270 x 1150 x 1860|
|Linear scale resolution (μm)||0.5|
|Indication error (μm)||E1XY=( 2.5+ L/75) μm (L is the length of the measured object. Unit: mm)|
|Lens magnification error||≦0.08% (including distortion)|
|Transmission illumination||Halogen lamp whose brightness is adjustable|
|Bottom illumination||LED whose brightness is adjustable|
|Eyepiece System||Video system|
|Lens magnification||5X,10X,20X,50X||5X,10X,20X,50X；10X Mirau lens|
|Eyepiece magnification||10X dual lens cone||1/2”CCD camera|
|Total magnification||50X ~500X||142.5X ~1425X (19.5 inches display. Resolution: 1440 x 900)|
Contact Person: Sunny